"and this dust will never settle"

an useless blog made by a bored misanthrope.

Montag, 27. Juli 2009

summarize the past




Thanks to the newest edition of THE HEAT, people find out about this blog I did and do sometimes. Well, first off: It's not my fault that Dominik Heat didn't print the current issue within the last... 12 months or so, haha! But on the other hand it's also not his fault that in the meantime my whole life-situation turned upside down almost completely. However, if there's one thing that remains, it's my absolute taste in music. I mean, say what you want, but most people don't even have this. All jokes asides: If you don't already have a copy of THE HEAT III, go and manage to buy one. Fuckhead. But since nobody else would check this site anyway, I assume, changes are pretty big you already bought it.


I have to get myself a copy as well. I can't even remember what I've been asked. Kinda strange. I'm pretty sure there are some folks around who hope that I turn up pretty ashamed of some things I did and spoke about in the past (or in even in this specific interview). I mean, I won't lie. I've always had a big mouth and I can be pretty ignorant at sometimes. This has always been like this since I was a little child, so... even due to the fact, that I'm still growing up and blah, this probably will never change. So, there'll always be situations like these. And in the end of the day, I couldn't care less about people describing me as a sell-out, a hipster, a try-to-be-quiet-progressive or whatever. Let them listen to Cold World. Ha! (Speaking of being an arrogant big mouth...)


By the way, may I get your attention for some news in my own business?


Seed of Pain is still busy. We're currently getting all our stuff together for our record, finishing some art-work details, rehearsing for the release-shows, getting some serious extravaganza bombastico lights, videoanimations and other ridiculous stuff. Honestly, I think this could turn out pretty bad, so be prepared for some LOL-moments.


Check our website: www.sopcollective.org
Check our myspace: www.myspace.com/seedofpain
Check our buddies: www.myspace.com/lesyeuxsansvisageband

Love, Peace, Self-Destruction
SS

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen